Tuesday, 1 May 2012

We have a new guest designer ….




Good morning bloggers, can you believe it’s May already – where is the year going?
Thanks for joining us on the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire blog, I’d like to introduce Elise to you today who is going to be our guest designer for May

Elise has been a fan of Lili of the Valley for a while and we love the cards she makes using our stamps


Here’s a little bit about her;
"Hello my name is Elise.  I’ve always enjoyed crafting growing up, but I became a “craft addict” in late 2009.  Lol!  I love how it makes me think of nothing else, how it takes me away to another “pretty place”.  To me, there is not enough hours in the day, days of the week, months in the year to do everything that I would love to do with crafting.  I try to do it as much as I can when my little boy is away at Kindergarten class or when he goes to bed at night.  Lili of the Valley stole my heart through all the lovely work I saw from the DT’s and also throughout blogland.  These  images so pure and innocent .. something that I find so endearing.  Thank you so much for having me here to have fun with all of you."


Here is the first card that Elise has made for us for her guest DT spot -






Isn’t this just gorgeous? Elise has used Rosie with Presents which is one of our older stamps but still a very popular one
Paper:  Prima Pixie Glen
Medium:  Distress Inks
Other:  WOC flowers, WhichCraft UK Pop-up card




You can visit Elise’s blog here and there will be more from her throughout the month



Make sure you pop back tomorrow for some more sneak peeks of the new boys which will be out on May 9th



Have a good day xx

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!! Love the flowers, the soft colors, the papers, the fabulous coloring. Gorgeous!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such beautiful inspirational artwork,
    hugs
    sam:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absoloitly fantastic...love all those pretty colours ..sassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GDT slot, Elise. Lovely card.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I like all the lovely flowers! Such a sweet image!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Elise, and thank you for such an amazing card, if this is a sign of things to come we are on to a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Elise! Your card is absolutely stunning! Looking forward to seeing more of your inspiring creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elise, your card is just amazing, love the colours, the composition and of course the image. So beautiful. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning card! Can't wait to see what else you come up with xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! A really stunning card, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indead, just gorgeous!!!

    I look forward to see more of her work!

    ReplyDelete