Tuesday, 8 May 2012

A Very Cute Pair & Another Fantabulous Tag Sentiment

Picture 014c copy  

Hi there peeps :)x 

Dawny P here and today it’s my turn to share a card with you.

I’ve gone with a shaped card today and I decided to use this cute image called

Doggie Delight

Picture 013c copy

And I also used one of the brilliant new tag sentiments which I really cannot stop using.

These are going to be ohhh so popular judging by the reaction of the lovely crafters that came along to the open weekend, as are all the new sentiment stamps and cute lil boy images.  And the good news is that you will be able to get your mitts on them from midnight tonight :)

Wooohoooo :)

Picture 009c copy

I coloured the image with Copics and these are the colours I used …..

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair -  E50, E81

The rest – B0000, B000, B00, B05, B93, B97, E25, E43, E50, E51, E81, Y08, Y38

I also added some pencilling detail using polychromos pencils.

The papers I used are all from Nitwits and are from the brand new FQB The Bees Knees collection.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs,

Dawny x

7 comments:

  1. Love the apron idea Dawn what a stunning image and card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of your card Dawn and the image is just too cute for words, must have this stamp. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute and adorable!!! Love this :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron shape and fab image of course.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawny, another wonderful card and the apron shape is really lovely. This image is a real 'oooh and aaarrh' one isn't it?! Nice papers from Nitwits again.
    all the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card design. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete