Monday, 7 May 2012

Super Striker

Sorry I am so late with my post today I am still on Sunday I am totally thrown out with this holiday and stayed in bed until 11 jeez today I am sharing one of the new release that go on sale on Wednesday so not long now...


This little chap is called Super Striker, he is a typical little boy with his football, I have coloured him with markers and a touch of white pen, I have kept this one really simple as to be honest you do not need much as these boys images are just fantastic and I have used a marker pen for some doodling and the sentiment is from the For Him set which go perfect with all these boy images...


Thank you so very much for popping by today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always Pops!! I need this cutie :O)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love this and your right he dosnt need to much fuss hes perfect on his lonesome ...love the doodling really does set this off brilliantly sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous Pops, great inspiration as I bought this stamp on Saturday.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pop's

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never....love this card, the image is so cute and your layering is wonderful. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfick, hun! Fabulous image, just-right papers and the doodled edges look so good!

    If you can't have a lie-in on a rainy Bank Holiday, when can you have a lie-in? That's what I say, at least!

    Hugs! Mags B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pops,
    Lovely card and the doodling is perfect, gives me the impression of the boy dribbling the ball all over the field!
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete