Saturday, 5 May 2012

Ride with me ….

 

Good morning everyone, thanks for visiting

Today we have a lovely card to share with you from Claudia Rosa

She’s used the ride with me stamp from our latest release and when you look at this beautiful card you can see why it has been such a popular image

 

 

Claudia Rosa - Ride with me - 5th May

 

 

Here are the supplies for this card;


Stamp: ride with me from Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: I forgot + computer generated
White paper to colour on: by
Flourishes

Papers: My Minds Eye - out of the blue

You can see more of Claudia’s work on her blog and tomorrow we’ll have a card for you from Fleur 

 

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day x

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous card! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... The colouring on this card is AMAZING!!!!

    It is one of my fav images of LOTV. Wish i could colour as good as that thou lol...

    Brilliant layout and embellishes.. Great papers too..

    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is gorgeous. Puts my effort with this stamp to shame. I'll have to come back here when I come to colour it next time for inspiration!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Claudia Rosa rocks !!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great colors and coloring! That stamp is definitely on my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia Rosa's card is stunning, the colouring is amazing and the card itself is so beautiful... Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. That image is so fun. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is stunning!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so adorable, love your great card design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claudia,
    This card is stunning and the colouring is just devine.
    All the best Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, the bright colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claudia,

    Your skills never cease to amaze me! WOW! This would've really caused a crafters block for me but you make little guy cards look really simple! And your coloring is second to none!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete