Wednesday, 30 May 2012

It’s sunny again!


Good morning, I hope you’re all well today.

I’ve got a few days off work and had planned to do allsorts around the house, I've ended up doing nothing but potter about in the garden and play with my dog! We so rarely get weather like this in the UK I feel I ought to be outside and make the most of it.

I was hoping to fit in some crafting while I’ve got the house to myself but my craft room is in the attic and it’s like a furnace up there so I’ve had to put that on hold which is a shame. The attic is great but not so good in the summer, I think I might have to invest in a a little air conditioning unit for up there.


This is a card I made for our showroom and I thought it was a bright and cheery one to share with you today.
The image is Milly flower power. It was coloured beautifully by June but did prove a bit of a challenge for me because it’s not colours I would normally choose.



Millie Flower Power Blog May 12


Supplies;
Core’dinations card
Doohickey doily die
Memory Box flower die
Distress stickles
Ribbon and pearls from The Ribbon Girl
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
The sentiment if from our Set 8 - happy circular sentiments
Sorry, the patterned paper was from my stash and I don’t know the make if it, it was a lucky match!
Quick edit - the striped paper is Doodlebug (thanks Squirrel!)


That’s it from me for today, I’m going to try and do a few chores before the sun comes out and I get lazy again!
Make sure you keep stopping by, we’re planning some fantastic giveaways to celebrate the Jubilee weekend so don’t miss out!

PS. I’d love it if you’d have a little peek at my own blog which you can find here

Anne x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne, loving that little girl. The stripey paper is Doodlebug. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, this is a super card, I love the summery colours you have used, really makes it special. Thanks for sharing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!!! the image is sweet... :) love the soft colours too,, hello anne im your new fan!!

    hugs, franzesjoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, Oh what a lovely card l have this image Anne and you have coloured her beautifully and given me more ideas, just love the summer colours and backing papers totally stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Anne! I love the papers you picked to accent this adorable image that June colored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Anne. I love the image and the colours look great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!