Friday, 4 May 2012

Howdy Partner!

Good morning dear blog friends, thank you for stopping by today! Have you been seeing the sneak peeks from the DT of the newest stamps? They're all BOYS and they're adorable. I've created a card using 'Yeehaa!'. The cowboy style seems to have grown on me, I've used a western theme several times in the past couple of weeks, lol. Needless to say I was happy to see this little guy in the new release (coming May 9th). 


The papers are from a Raspberry Road Designs digital collection, 'Cowboy Cool'. 



I printed the sentiment from my computer using some very cool free western fonts. Sometimes I just need that very unique, custom saying that I don't have in my stamp collection and printing one out is the perfect choice. 


Hope you all like it, have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Yeehaa'
Ink: Distress
Papers: SU, digital papers printed on Hammermill color copy
Tools & Accessories: Spellbinders Labels/Nesties, red grosgrain ribbon, button, twine, Copics, embroidery floss

5 comments:

  1. I Love this card.. Those papers are brilliant... Superb colouring.. Great layout too..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new stamps, love the colours you have used and the style of your card. That little dog is just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great, I love how the little cowboy has roped in (pardon the pun!) the little dog!
    Thanks for such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Katarina. I have the same font for exactly the same uses.
    These new boy stamps are fabulous and so reminiscent of days gone by too.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete