Sunday, 20 May 2012

A Pair of Sweeties :)


Hi there lovely peeps and I hope you are all having a fab Sunday  :)x 
Dawny P here and today it’s my turn to share a card with you.
I’ve stuck with my fave pinks ( just for a change !!) and the image I’ve used  is Milly Me & My Dog


I coloured her and her little pal  with the following Copics -
Skin -  E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20
Hair – E43, E50, E81
The rest – E43, E50, E81, R85, RV0000, RV000, RV00, YG0000, YG00, YG03
And all the papers are from NitwitsFQB Butterfly Kisses and FQB Confection collections.
I


I also used some of the brilliant new tag sentiments which I really cannot stop using.  They are from Set 24 and they are just the most versatile set of sentiments that I think I’ve ever used.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day and of course there will be more inspiration for you here tomorrow so if you get a sec, stop by and check it all out.

Hugs,
Dawny xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I agree the new sentiment sets are fab..they are on my wish list ;0)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawny, Oh this is just so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and a fabulous card.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, gorgeous image and sentiments, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image! Beautiful card! I love all the pink with the pop of green!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawny, this is a really great card, I love the bright colours you have used and the use of tags looks great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete