Sunday, 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you who celebrate Mother's Day this month.  I hope you all get wonderful craft goodies!

I have a card for you today that uses the sweet Best Dressed image! She is too adorable.  I think she would be great for a Mother's Day card.

Card Ingredients:

Inks:  Distress Inks
Paper:  MME - Dolled Up
Tools:  EK Success Leaves Punch
Embellies:  Sweetheart Blossoms, 10mm Open Roses, White Rose Buds and Aqua Curly Rose all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I cut the small butterflies from the paper and added glitter here and there and sewed all the edges.

If you pick up a copy of the Cardmaking and Papercrafts Magazine you'll see this card and several more this month.  I was super excited to contribute!

Thank you for stopping by our Ideas to Inspire Blog!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Dena

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card! I love every bit of it. :)
    Hugs from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dena,
    Your card is so sweet and I did see all of your contributions to the magazine this month (subscriber) and do you know, I knew they were yours as soon as I opened the mag, I didn't have to see your name. Fabulous as always. Yours and Bev's card stand out a mile now wherever I see them and they never ever disappoint.
    Hugs Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, its so feminine - only problem is, i now HAVE GOT to go buy this stamp .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb card...colours are just so scrummy and i love that image i think i bouht it today...i know i bought two but for the life i cant remember...sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dena.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!