Saturday, 26 May 2012

A gift idea for a footie lover

Good morning Fleur here, 
YAY, It's the weekend, hope you are having the lovely weather we've had.

I have a quick card & gift idea to share today.

First up is the card, and I'm sure you'll all agree these are not my normal colours 
but I feel they suit the image well.


I have made a milk carton for some treats & a small bookmark.
I have laminated the bookmark to protect it a bit.


I have used:
LOTV ~ Super Striker, (I've just noticed he's out of stock, but keep checking back)
You really must check these sentiments out, 
they are fantastic value for money and cover all occasions!

The template for the milk carton can be found here 
I printed of Nitwit ~ Kickin' it and then printed the template onto the other side.
I searched high & low for some chocolate footballs, but couldn't find them so I used Jelly Beans instead.

For the book mark, I used classic & scallop oval nesties and then laminated it. 
I then secured a ribbon with an eyelet ~ SIMPLE!

Thanks for looking & Enjoy the rest of the weekend

HUGZ


6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creations Fleur,and a beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift set with a little cutie. Thank you for sharing.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleur, another fab man card, you are a clever girl! Great background and colours used, and I love the piece of netting too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one, sorry previous comment should have been for the card below (Goalie Saves...)!!
    This card is a great gift idea for a footie fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such rich colors. I love this Athlete image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fleur this is lovely and what little boy (or big boy) wouldn't end up with a big cheesy grin seeing this little lot of goodies. Beautifully done, as always and I adore the colour change, it does, as you say, suit the image well.
    Enjoy the sun is you're able. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete