Friday, 18 May 2012

A die cut card today, and news about our galleries…

 

 

Good morning bloggers, I have some exciting news for you today about our Lili of the Valley card galleries!

We’ve been updating and re-organising them and now there are 11 fabulous albums for you to browse through with hundreds of card ideas.

The albums are categorised as follows;

Animals

Babies

Boys

Christmas

Die Cuts

Fairies

Folk

Girls

Occasions

Projects

Romance

Click on the name to view the gallery,  you can also access them to the right of this screen where it says ‘LOTV card galleries’ or by clicking on the inspiration tab on the website and then selecting ‘card inspiration’

We hope you like them, new cards will be added all the time as well as all the DT work from each new release.

 

 

On to today’s card, this is made with one of our die cut toppers. These are fabulous if you need to make a quick card, I love stamping and colouring but just don't always have the time.

This was a last minute anniversary card that I'd forgotten to make so I dug out the love is in the air sheet and used the die cut version of our popular bubble bath stamp.

At only £1.00 a sheet for 6 images they are great value, there are 36 sheets to choose from and you can see the full range on our website here

 

Lili of the Valley die cut May 2012

 

The card is core'dinations with a square of Magnolia patterned paper, the lace is from The Ribbon Girl

 

May 16 006

 

The little wooden buttons were bought at the NEC and the flowers were in my stash, they are cream so I inked them with a bit of vintage photo distress ink.

I made a little tag using a doohickey die and stamped a sentiment on it from the Lili of the Valley love sentiments sheet.

 

May 16 007

 

 

I hope you like my card today, don’t forget to check out the galleries and I’d also love for you to visit my blog here

 

Have a lovely weekend xx

9 comments:

  1. Hello Anne, your card is gorgeous and that image is so sweet. Like the way you have laid out the gallery too, makes it so much easier for the reader when they are all categorised.
    Great idea. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the pull-out tag!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - the colour scheme is fab! The new gallery is brilliant, even easier to find inspiration! thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne your card is really lovely. Thanks for organising the galleries, that is so helpful.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those new galleries!! They are gorgeous! Thanks for that!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne your card is amazing:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Anne and I agree with you, you just have to have a stash of diecuts (or decoupage) for those quick and easy cards. Love the rearranged gallery, easier for sure.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the diecut with the little secret message. I shall now have a wander around the new gallery.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne, love this card, the image is so cute. I always feel guilty for using a die cut image rather than stamping and colouring myself, which really is rather silly when LOTV's die cuts are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete