Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Dainty Dancing

Hello dear friends,

today it´s my turn to show you a little something from me ... I´ve decided to make a gift box for a little princess, which I´ve first colored with acrylic paint in pink and after that I´ve spotted it with the color white. Then I covered the lid with my favourite paper Bittersweet from Basic Grey and used the sweet image Dainty Dancing from Lili of the ValleyThe sentiments are from the Vintage Sentimens - Just To Say and Simply Sophisticated collection, which you also can find at the shop of Lili of the Valley, as well as the frame from the Cute as a Button collection, in which I´ve stamped the words.








Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by today.

Lots of hugs 
Nixe-Moni 

8 comments:

  1. This box is just gorgeous, such a sweet image and I like the way you have layered her up. I love the edge die that you have used around the edges and on the top. The colours are beautiful too. A wonderful creation. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packer and movers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the title of this post and read "Dirty Dancing" instead of "Dainty Dancing", I thought I was in the wrong place of a minute! LOL!!
    This box is really special, what a perfect gift. You are clever.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creation!!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure the recipient of this gorgeous little box is going to be absolutely thrilled and delighted by your gift. It is perfect - enough pretty things to enchant, but not too many to detract. Give yourself a well deserved, great big pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little box! I love the way you decorated it and that little dancer image is so adorable! I have a few of these boxes in my stash - definitely will be pulling them out to play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!