Sunday, 27 May 2012

Birthday Fairy

Good morning everyone I hope that it is a nice sunny day for you all where ever you are, today I am sharing Birthday Fairy with you, she is one of my favourite stamps I know I say that about them all but the girls are my favourites...


I have been feeling in a minty mood for a few day and I think the mint colours suit her, I was inspired by a peppermint Aero I do not like chocolate but I do like the smell of those, she has been coloured with Copics and a touch of white pen, I have added some Stardust for sparkle, the sentiment is from the new Handwritten Phrases and I have stamped one on the inside too along with the Grudge Corners....


Thank you for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Pops, l like this stamp too and its always coloured to perfection, beautiful layout and gorgeous colours, enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly beautiful Pops...love the image and colours too sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful card Pops. Your colouring is wonderful and I love, LOVE, the colour scheme hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. I love all the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is o adorable. I just really love this cutie. The colors are mazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably one of my most used LOTV images - I love her. The colour scheme you have chosen is fab.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours of this card..
    Beautiful image and those flowers are gorgeous..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Color theme. and Adorable image.. And Cute hand written Sentiment.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pops,
    What a fabulous colour on your card. It is just beautiful and the image is so gently coloured, I adore it.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. in all the blog visiting i've done, your creativity is outstanding.. absolutely love your work ~
    InSpiring ! TY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet, loving the colour combo.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful card. I just love these colours.x

    ReplyDelete