Saturday, 19 May 2012

Astronoaut


Hello sweet friends,

 it´s Moni here and it´s my turn to show you a little something today ... I´ve made a card using the sweet little Astronaut from the Boys collection and I also selected a fab sentiment from the Calendars collection too. The papers are from the Beach Bum Paper Pad from Fancy Pants Design and I finally used again my cutting machine Slice, with which I´ve cut out the star.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend :o)

Lots of hugs

Nixe-Moni

5 comments:

  1. I love this sweet image
    This is so super cute. I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it colours vibrant and gorgeous and cheerfulll ...fab image too wonderful work hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and so colourful too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and amazing colouring in. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great for a small or larger boy! Lovely, thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete