Friday, 6 April 2012

Set Sail

Hi, Fleur here.
I have a card for a boy to share today.
I love this cute image.
It's called "Sailing Boat" and it's available here
I always find Boys/Mens card so hard to do,
But with all of the gorgeous LOTV images available you can't go far wrong.

I have also used:
 LOTV ~ Verses
Nitwit ~ Bear Boys Too
Ribbon Girl ~ Charm
Doohickey ~ Antique Lace, Cloud & Flags
SU ~ Twine
Tim Holtz ~ DIs

Thanks for looking & be sure to pop back 
tomorrow for some more inspiration

BIG HUGZ


12 comments:

  1. Hi Fleur,
    Absolutely gorgeous. So well designed, linking the stitching and banners to the ship theme.
    Really like the shabbiness of the colouring too as it matches the shabby almost scruffiness of the little boy too.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this Fleur,

    Those colours are wonderful.. Love all the stiching and the papers are gorgeous. He is a little cutie' I have this stamp out on my desk at the moment wanting to use him a little bit more..
    Stunning card.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww, what a beautiful card. Nice details and a lovely stamp. Nice colors.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! So love Fleurs cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card, what super colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fleur, your card is stunning. I love all the stitching, the bunting, the little charm and the cloud - fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card, great composition, and colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour combo for this image,its brill! Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! Lovely colouring, great dp and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete