Saturday, 28 April 2012

Scooter Boy

Picture 007c copy

Hi there peeps :)x 

Dawny P here and today it’s my turn to share a card with you.

Following our circles and boys theme, I’ve gone with a boy’s card and I decided to use this cute image called

Scooter Boy

He is one of the new releases and you will be able to get your mitts on them soon as soon :)

If you are coming along to the open weekend you will be the first to have them cos they are available there, plus there is 10% off  your LOTV stamp purchases. I will be demoing and it would be fab to say howdy to you so make a date and pop along. 

And if 10% off and the new stamps aren't enough to tempt you, there’s cream teas available as well – yummy, and don’t mind if I do (and I probably will!!!).

Picture 001c copy

Anyway back to the card.

I coloured him with Copics and these are the colours I used …..

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair -  E29, E50

The rest – B00, B39, B45, 93, B95, B97, E33, E41, E50, E51, E81, E87, Y00, Y08, Y11, Y17, Y21, Y28

Picture 002c copy

The papers I used are all from Nitwits and are from the brand new FQB The Bees Knees collection.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

There will be more inspiration here tomorrow and if you want to see more sneak peeks of the new release, just click the tab at  top of this blog. There’s new stuff being added all the time so keep coming back to check.

See you soon and have the best day,

Hugs,

Dawny x

12 comments:

  1. What a great card with wonderful layering! I really like the way you coloured this! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! TFS!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card and lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a lovely fresh, clean looking card with a wonderful image, beautifully coloured. I love it. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image. The card is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card as always Dawn - love the colours & layers too.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous stamp - look forward to that one coming out xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant stamp, love your colouring! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait for these stamps to be launched, I have just made tentitive suggestions to my husband, who knows it may not have fallen on deaf ears!
    Love the card, thank you for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete