Saturday, 7 April 2012

Ooops

Good Morning today I am sharing a boy card with you, I don't know about you but they are so easy to throw together, and take no time at all to make, you just miss out the flowers, I am using Ooops today and he can be found HERE...


I have coloured him with markers and added a touch of white pen, the papers are EP 4th July and are perfect for boys cards, I have distressed all the edges with chalk inks, I have added some Glossy Accents to the broken vase and water, I have added some stars, and the sentiment is from the words for tickets set and can be found HERE, I have used my embossing machine to create the happy birthday...


Thank you for looking biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

12 comments:

  1. Morning Pops

    Hmmmmmm that really IS a BIG ooops!! LOL! Fab image and perfect colouring as always!

    Have a good Saturday..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pops, I bought this stamp last weekend and this card has now given me the inspiration to use it, lovely card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it Pops!! Everyone is always complaining about man/boys cards but I do agree, they are just as much fun and there is enough to decorate them with!!!!!!!!

    Happy Easter, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and image. I love how you have added dimension by using corrugated card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great boys card. lovely papers.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm rubbish at making cards for men, boys cards are slightly easier but I still struggle. In saying that I am picking up lots of great ideas from fabulous blogs like this. This week I've seen some beautiful male themed cards in blog land, so maybe its about time I conquered this particular fear. Your card is fab, I love the image, the stars, the sentiment basically everything. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing card. Love the layout & perfect colour combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pops, This is just so stunning l love the layout the image and just about everything finishes your card of to perfection:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pops,
    I have recently acquired this stamp and now can't wait to use it. Your card is gorgeous and as usual your colouring is lovely.
    He is such a cute and cheeky little image that I can't help but smile.
    Happy Easter Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete