Sunday, 8 April 2012

Ha Haaaa Me Hearties :)

Picture 005c copy

Good morning peeps.

Dawny P here and very Happy Easter to you all. I hope that wherever you are you are having a peaceful and lovely day.

It’s my turn to share a card with you today and in keeping with our boys and circles theme, I’ve used the fabulous  Land Ahoy image and popped it into it’s own porthole!!!

It’s perfect for all those little sea dogs out there :)

Picture 0011

The image was coloured in Copics and these are the colours I used -

Skin -  E000, E00, E11, E21

Hair - E25

The rest – B0000, B02, B93, B95, B97, E43, E50, E81, R05, R17, R27, R59,

The papers are all by Nitwits

Picture 004c copy

Picture 002c copy

I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your Easter and thank you for stopping by today.

There’ll be more inspiration for you here tomorrow but until then huggiest of hugs to all.

Dawny xxx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawny, love the colours.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Dawny, lovely and bright and cheerful! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards...I have these stamps and have used them a lot...pirates are pretty popular with boys at the moment! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it! Thank you Dawny for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors.Lovely cards.Thank you Dawny.sell my house

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunner dawny...such a cute stamp hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute boyscard, who wouldn't love to get it?????

    Happy Easter, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you have put him in the porthole. Gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is fabulous and so jolly sailor.....lol:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!!
    ~such a perfect little boy's card hun.
    I love this!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image, gorgeous colouring, gorgeous papers and gorgeous layout = fabulously gorgeous card. tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dawny,
    A gorgeous card today. I really like the bright contrast of the pillar box red with black and white. It is so nice to see all the boy cards on the blog recently. I will admit, I love the girlie girlie cards very, very much but when I see a boys card that is done as well as this, I remember that boys cards don't have to be all shabby or just blues or browns.
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice colouring and great dp!

    ReplyDelete