Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Going Round In Circles

Picture 010c copy

Hi there peeps :)x 

Dawny P here and today it’s my turn to share a card with you.

Following our circles theme, I’ve chosen this oh so sweet image and she is called

Time For A Cuppa

(my thoughts exactly!!!)

I chose her because apart from being a proper little cutie,  there’s lots of spots and dots :)

Picture 005c

I coloured her with Copics and these are the colours I used …..

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair -  E50

The rest – B0000, B000. B00, B05, B12, E50, E81, R85, YY0000, YG00, YG03

Picture 006c copy

The papers I used are all from Nitwits and are from the FQB From The Sea collection,  the blooms are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pencil striped ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

There will be more inspiration tomorrow so make a date and be sure to pop back :)

Hugs,

Dawny x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and stunningly beautiful card, loving all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a super sweet and fun card with all these happy dots!!!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a happy feeling card :) And what do i see inside? A surprise? Some label to write your message on?

    greetings, Wil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! I love the bright colours and the super cute image you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours!!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card the image is so adorable:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawny this is lovely. I adore the bright yellow flowers with the sky blue; they are so fresh and vibrant.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy card. Like it a lot.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Viewing this card made me feel cool,you have selected best ribbon for this combination.

    plastic cards
    plastic card printing
    scratch cards printing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bright colour of the dp!!!

    ReplyDelete