Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Football crazy …


Good morning bloggers, and thanks for visiting our Ideas to Inspire blog
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter, the weather wasn’t great here but it was nice to have a long weekend
Today I have another boy card to show you, this one is using our ever popular football crazy
If you don’t like stamping or just don’t have the time he’s also available on one of our die cut sheets of ready coloured toppers, there are 36 sheets in total each with 6 images and they cover every occasion. Have a look at the range here and there will be some new ones coming out shortly


April 05 040


I used Core’dinations card, Spellbinders dies, Tim Holtz type set letters and Tim Holtz brads.
This is a card I made for our showroom and the image was coloured in by our June who’s a bit of a whizz with the copic markers. You can take a look at June’s work here and I’d love you to visit my blog here if you have a minute
Don’t forget to enter our weekly candy draw and make sure you pop back tomorrow when we’ll have another card to share with you
Have a lovely day xx

8 comments:

  1. I do love your blog, there is always something to 'inspire' us. This image is so cute and June has done a great job with the copics, love the TH letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and the image is another stunner :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card- the image is great. I was just putting together ideas for a football themed card so this is great timing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another great football crazy card, I just love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne,
    a lovely cute card and Junes colouring is lovely.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete