Monday, 2 April 2012

A Card and a gift

Good Morning, today I am sharing a simple card and gift that I made...


I have used my all time favourite stamp Teddy Bouquet, I have coloured him with markers, I coloured 2 of these up using the same colours, I used this one to make a simple card for my hubby's mum, I added some flowers and a butterfly and a Happy Circle sentiment...


This was my second stamp coloured the same, I cut out as closely as I could tot he edge, and I held it over my candle and wrapped some baking paper around it and used a heat gun to melt the image on to the candle, you can see the image change colour when it is ready, I waited a few seconds and removed the baking paper then added my glitter so it sparkles...


A simple quick and easy card and gift, thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

22 comments:

  1. Hi Pops , absolutely gorgeous set for Mother's Day, love the image , so cute! tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous. I have been wanting to try that Candle idea. I hope to do this one day soon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG .... Pops, this is fantastic, absolutely gorgeous, love it !!!

    hugs Astrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set. I've never tried putting an image on a candle. Maybe some day!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say simple, quick en easy.....well you could fool me Pops, I think it's adorable and it would take me 3 days LOL!!!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects...one of my fave stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pops, these are both simply gorgeous, what Mum would not want to receive two such beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pops - these are stunning! Beatiful card and gift hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of colors,Teddy is very sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous set for mother's day! wow! love the colours and the details. so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, a gorgeous gift indeed! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pops,
    This is adorable; what a really special gift and card for anyone to receive. I think you will be a very popular lady with the lucky recipient of this special duo.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a truly beautiful gift set!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pop's this is so stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband (John) came running in (I was in the shower) and said he had just looked at this e-mail and he says "Well if that is simple I would love to see complicated, that card is amazing!"
    I thought that was the best comment and I just wanted to share it with you.
    The card is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh absolutely GORGEOUS card Pops.... and I LOVE that candle too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely lovely gift set, I really enjoy visiting your blog you are so very inspiring - thanks for sharing. xxcaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete