Friday, 20 April 2012

Birthday Fairy ….

 

 

Hi again everyone, two posts in one day – we’re spoiling you today!!

This is a card that I wanted to share with you using birthday fairy which is one of my favourite Lili of the Valley stamps and one of the first ones that I ever bought

 

Anne - Guest DT - Stripes

 

 

Hope you like it, all the details are on my blog and I’d love you to stop by!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone, make sure you come back tomorrow when we’ll have some celebration candy and there will be another card from Lou,  our guest designer for April

 

xx

16 comments:

  1. beautiful choice of colours Anne and I love the paper edges distressed look - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply too cute. I love the distressed edges.
    You should come over and enter this card in our weekly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a very sweet card :)
    I love the colors you used.

    greetings, Wil

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is just fab. Love the colours, and the clips details are just great.What a nice idea.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Anne and the colours are gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah, she is just gorgeous, love how you have distressed the papers. Lovely card Anne, Regards, Annex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - such a cute image - wonderful spring colours and the aging/distressing is fab! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Anne, this is one of my favourite images and one I was lucky enough to receive as a gift.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love the gorgeous soft colours and the added little hearts and lace are so fun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just such a pretty card, I do love the colours used and that stamp is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one, she is just sooo sweet and the colours you have used for the background and then used to colour are just fantastic!
    Well done on the 100!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!!! I love the spring colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!