Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Believe in Your Dreams


Hi everyone! We hear through the grapevine that some of you would like to see more boy ideas, sooooo the design team will be showing you lots of boy themed projects this month!

Here is a card using the absolutely adorable image "Aeroplane".  I think this little image can be used for all sorts of occasions.


I used some clouds from my cricut (Pooh cartridge) and added some glitter around the edges.  The travel postage stamps are from Whimsy - Vintage Travel and the papers are Maja Design.  The circle sentiment is called Dreamy Days from Lili of the Valley.  I have colored this cutie with distress inks.

Stick around, we will have so much more to show you through the month!

Happy Crafting!

Dena

17 comments:

  1. This card is so lovely the colours fits so perfecly thogether. and the smal stamps- with the airplay are beautyful :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, let's hear it for the boys! Wonderful card hun, that little chap is adorable (although I found him a little devil to get the shading in the right places, lol). Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the papars, colours and image of course. Gorgeous guys card. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very cute card this is
    love the colors too
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love these little characters, the plane just looks so hard to handle for him!
    I love how this card is put together, lovely and vintage.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image. The clouds really add to the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! All the times I've been on LOTV and somehow I missed this stamp. Need to buy! Those clouds are so cute as well :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dena I love this image its adorable , lovely card Well done Husg Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dena,
    An adorable card showcasing a beautiful image from LOTV again.
    So lovely to see some boys cards, as even though I am a girlie girl I have to make quite a few boys cards.
    Take care all. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card and yes - boy themes would be brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fab card!! Love those boys cards!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love boy's cards nd love this image. This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, I have just fallen in love with these stamps.
    Great cards, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, the image is adorable and love the colour combo you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything about this card, colours and layout and just all of it. So clever with the stamps around the image.

    ReplyDelete