Thursday, 15 March 2012

Wishing you a day full of happiness

Hello… thank you for visiting us today on the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire blog. Today I would like to share my card that fits in our March theme… PINK and “Mum/Mothers Day”
Please come back tomorrow to see what my other Design Team Mates have prepared for you.

Claudia_Rosa_A day of Happiness_3__WM

Lili of the Valley:
A Special Gift
Clear Additions Sentiment stamps
Paper: Crate Paper
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts, The Ribbon Girls, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Heart Paper Doily
Dies: Cuttlebug, Magnolia
Coloring: Copic Sketch,Prisma Color, Gamsol

For more card making ideas, please come and see me on my blog Pretty Pressings
Love Claudia

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is loaded with goodness! So pretty!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning - this card is gorgeous! Wish it had been sent to me ! LOL! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atruly amazing and beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claudia
    Hugs Elaine
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very super awesome
    I just adore all of your work
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claudia,
    I love this colourful card and am so grateful for some more inspriation using this lovely stamp. I was blessed to win this stamp in the recent candy draw and wanted to do something really bright and your card is full of lovely ideas. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete