Sunday, 18 March 2012

A Very Pink Happy Mother’s Mother’s Day xxx

Picture 011c copy

Morning sweet peeps, it’s  Dawny P here  and hope you are all OK today and first things first -

Happy Mothers Day

to all the lovely Mums out there in the Land of blog.
I hope you are all getting spoiled rotten and managing to put your feet up and have a good old chill out.

So today is my turn to share a card with you and the image I’ve used on this card is Blossom. She is absolutely one of my faves from the latest  Lili Of The Valley release and a cheeky little minx for sure – can’t you just tell. But she is so adorable and look, she’s picked a flower, just for you xxx

 Picture 007c copy

You can find all the details for this card plus some more pics on my blog – it’s this post  here.

The shopping list is -

Image – Blossom stamped with Memento in Tuxedo Black onto Neenah card
Colouring medium – Copics 
Papers –
Nitwits
Ribbon –
The Ribbon Girl
Embellishments –
Wild Orchid Crafts

I hope that you like my card today and thanks you for stopping by.

Enjoy the rest of your day and happy crafting.

Hugs,  Dawny xxx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and colours, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what an adorable image and coloured beautifully. Love the backing papers and layout.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. love all the pinks.. super image and colouring too..

    Happy Mothers Day..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is on my wish list..I love her. Your card is gorgeous. Happy Mother's day,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely!! Love the colors, the papers and the image is so cute! Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just the sweetest thing ever! Fabulous card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Super Cute.
    I really love these images.
    I am going to have to purchase some for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - I just love blossom - soo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card, I like the glitter shadow too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi to everyone and Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there, hope you have had a wonderful day.
    Dawny your card is lovely and any mother or daughter, for that matter, would love to receive a card as pretty as this.
    Have a great week all.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, beautiful colours.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete