Thursday, 1 March 2012

Teddy Bouquet

Hello!  I get the honour of launching our themes for March, and this month we are working to the themes “Mum” and “Pink”.  Now we all know I loves my PINK so here’s an overload of PINK lol.
 
I have used one of those fab pre-scored and cut stepper cards from Which Craft UK, these are so ideal for quick cards with a lot of impact.  Love them!  They are great for using up all your scraps which is what I did!  I think they are old Papermania papers but not 100% sure.
 
Bev-Rochester-LOTV-teddy-bouquet-1
 
The stamp is Teddy Bouquet from Lili of the Valley, the sentiment is from the For Her Sentiments and the flowers (curly wild rose, 25mm hybrid tea rose, 20mm rose, sweetheart blossoms and also the organza ribbon are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
The image was coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Bear – Caramel, sandstone, champagne
Flower bouquet – Burgundy, Ruby, Rose Pink, Blossom, Pale Blossom, Apple
Shadow – Warm Grey 3, 2, 1 and blender
 
Bev-Rochester-LOTV-teddy-bouquet-2
 
Please pop back tomorrow for some more brilliant inspiration from one of my team mates
 
hugs
bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous again Bev. I just love your cute romantic pink card here. Who wouldn´t just love to recieve such a cutie? I know, I would , that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet...sweet card! Love all the pink and lovely vintage romantic feel to it~ Just beautiful how you put this together..... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, you can never have too much pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev, Words can't express enough your creations are so stunning as is this one truly beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely, you make such beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so beautiful Bev and your colouring is perfect xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is beautiful.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev
    Happy St Davids Day!
    Well with the gorgeous overload of pink, flowers and cuteness (is that a real word?) no mother could ever be disappointed with this lovely card. To top it all off, that Teddy Bouquet is definetely the topping to bring on the 'aahhh' syndrome.
    Truly perfect for any age mum.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, love all that pink!!!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękna kartka :)
    Pozdrawiam Mili

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so beautiful, I love it! Great inspiration for when I go to make my Mum's mother's day card :) I love that image, I may just have to buy it :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another really beautiful card Bev...lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Stunning! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete