Monday, 12 March 2012

Special Gift

Good morning everyone Pops here and today I am sharing one of the new releases from Lili of the Valley called Special Gift, I think she is adorable


I have coloured her with markers, white pen and a touch of chalks, I have used up scraps of paper on this one, I have added a Doily die cut, my flowers are Blooms, 25mm, 15mm, 10mm Roses, the sentiment is a Grunge Ticket stamp also from Lili of the Valley....


Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

14 comments:

  1. Oooh wow this is beautiful Pops!!!! Love the image and LO!
    Hugs, Celia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous hun..love your colouring, those little cheeks are so adorable lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job did you do. Gorgeous card with beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    your card is gorgeous sweetie
    love it all, in and out side
    lovely colors sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so ute these are on my wish list
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combinatie with the craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling!!! Love the color combo... so soft and sweet, just like the image!!! Adorable!
    Hugs,
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pops, yes she is adorable and so is your card - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pops,
    You never disappoint with your cards and this is no exception. Everytime I see a card of yours I know I am going to like it. You are such a clever crafter.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Pops. I love the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete