Sunday, 25 March 2012

Soft and Romantic

I love the charming images Lili of the Valley has in their range of stamps.
Earlier I showed you some really bright pink card samples.. with this one I wanted to go in the soft pale romantic maybe even vintage direction. Either way.. the images always work well for any style you have intended.

Claudia_Rosa_PuppyLove_2_WM

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Puppy Love
Papers: My Minds Eye
Sentiment: Stampin up
Embellishments: Magnolia dies, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, gem button and hemp The Ribbon Girls, Paper Doily, Lacy Circles, Circles by Spellbinder, Stickles
Coloring: Copic Sketch

for more card making ideas.. please come and check out all my work on my blog Pretty Pressings 
Love Claudia

10 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that sentiment is just so very perfect honey!
    I'm curled up under my quilt feeling very poorly today, and your beautiful creation has really made me smile. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely sentiment, great colours - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, beautiful colouring hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lili,this is a beautiful and very romantic card!!!greating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and a very cute stamp :)
    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, loooove that sentiment :). The image is fab and your colouring is stunning!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. my oh my this is..fanastic...stunning reallly a fabulous creation love everything about it hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claudia,
    This is a delightful card. Your colouring is wonderful and so dramatic.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete