Monday, 26 March 2012

Pink for Poppy

Hello, Fleur here.
Hope everyone is well
I have a VERY pink creation to share today.

Think it may be a bit of a PINK overload Lol,
I hvae used the very sweet "Never too old for a hug"
I have also used:
Magnolia ~ 12x12 paper
DooHickey ~ Flag
Nestabilities ~Scallop rectangle and Butterfly
Martha Stewart ~ Sm Monarch Butterfly
Cream Cotton Lace from The Ribbon Girl
Tim Holtz ~ DIs, Tiny Tabs and Chip Block Alphabet
Pearls from Wild Orchid

Thanks for looking, there is still time to enter my Thank you candy

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for some more inspiration

BIG HUGZ

9 comments:

  1. Hi Fleur, this is my second attempt at leaving a comment so apologies if you do get two. It may be very pink but it is very beautiful and the butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet-you made a card for my kitty, Poppy. That is a lot of pink but it is a muted, elegant pink so it isn't all in your face. Love it! And stitching?! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all shades of pink and little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Lovely vintage style colours and colouring hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautixul lovely vintage look:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fleur,
    I have to agree with Redanne, this is alot of pink, but it works! The tonal quality of this card is just lovely and in noway does it scream PINK, as pink can, to me its sort of strong, lasting love.
    Really pretty. Linda

    ReplyDelete