Thursday, 22 March 2012

Patchwork Present–sneak peek

I’ve another sneak peek from Lili of the Valley today,  the image is Patchwork Present and will be on sale at the NEC today and on the website from the 28th March (if you can wait that long!)

bev-rochester-patchwork-present

 

Okay so how CUTE is this little bear?!!  I coloured it up with Copics and pencils and didn’t blend out the pencil on the fur so it would show some texture.

 

bev-rochester-patchwork-present1

The papers are Papermania that I picked up last year, love the little dolly print.  The guipure lace and flowers – carnation and 15mm roses – are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

bev-rochester-patchwork-present2

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the stamp! Gonna have to wait though as not making it to this NEC show :( Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, this image is so cute! Ooooh, I can't wait til March 28th now :P Tags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. I love how you did this adorable Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So completely adorable!! And another fabulous creation that does not disappoint! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly cute! a definite winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure is cute but what is not from LOTV?????????

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a cuttie!!! I love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this stamp is just so cute and the card just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so beautiful and so cute love it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bev,
    A very pretty card. I cannot make the NEC, more's the pity, but will definitely be looking on release day as my birhtday is the day before, so I will want to treat myself to something nice I am certain!!
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo so cute! Love that stamp! And what an awesome card :)
    Hugs, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwwwwwwwwww! that is sooooo adorable! and one of my favourite color combos too!!! :) love everything about this card! job well done! :)

    ReplyDelete