Tuesday, 27 March 2012

New Release tomorrow


I cannot believe this month  is almost over but one good thing is these new stamps are on sale online from midnight, and there is lots to choose from so make sure you get yours early...


I am using Happy Together, this is so cute, they have been coloured with markers and a few white highlights especially on my grass to thin it out (grass tut on my blog) I have used the gorgeous Tilda Papers and added some flowers, the sentiment is from the Love Set, these images do not need lots of embellishments and are perfect for beginners...


And I am also sharing Meant to Be...


I have used the same papers, and coloured with markers again, but I have added 2 of the Love Stamps to this one, I think this one may be my favourite for today at least...


Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 


Make sure you come back to the blog later on today when we'll have a preview of the entire stamp range for you by our fabulous design team 

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Pops, love the sweet image!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love all of them.. I am going to add to wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goegeous card. these images are delightful.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pops as ever... beautiful cards and lovely versions of each. Well done ,I love the backing paper too its FAB Hugs Elaien

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Pops, just gorgeous cards and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pops, your cards are gorgeous, lovely images and the cards are always finished to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is just stunning,the layout and the amazing detail just brilliant love Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Pops. Just love it! Stunning card size and what gorgeous layout and design! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pops. Beautiful as always:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pops,
    These are stunning cards as always, you never fail to create something special for us. Thank you. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. All just gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete