Saturday, 10 March 2012

Never too old for a hug …..

 

Good morning everyone, whey hey it’s the weekend and hopefully a chance to get some crafting done!

 

 

I used our ‘never too old for a hug’ stamp for this card, it comes with the free sentiment too.

I love using the pink/green colour combination, and although I don’t usually add red I try to stick with the colours that are on the backing paper and I think it turned out ok.

 

 

bevs sketch

 

I used Core’dinations card (never use any other now), Eline’s backing papers and Spellbinders dies.

I bought the edgeabilities dies last year on a whim and haven’t really used them as I like my doo hickey borders. I was pleased with the results of these however and I’ll be using them again.

 

Don’t forget there’s a new post on here every day so make sure you pop back, and there’s also our fabulous competition for National Craft Month that you can enter here

There are weekly prizes and also a grand prize at the end of the month of the full set of our latest release – now that has got to be worth winning!

 

Enjoy the weekend xx

14 comments:

  1. Lovley card! I love the colorcombination!!! The stamp i also so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.. The colours are wonderful. And i love those border dies..

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and gorgeous card. tfs
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is so cute and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning and Happy Saturday.
    The red, Pink, green combo is really amazing. i love the embossing on the sentiment as well.

    Just simply awesome Design.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that image and your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and a cute image:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne,
    This image is one of my favourites as it depicts the love between a child and their best friend, their soft toy. I really like the colour combo you have used, a little different and yet still lovely and girlie.
    Have a great sunday. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and colours. Hugs Judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cuttie!!! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete