Sunday, 4 March 2012

Mirror, Mirror...

Good morning everyone! It's a new month with some new themes, the DT will be making all things pink and/or for Mothers. Super easy theme for me, LOVE pink and making cards for my Mom always makes her happy. She's one of my biggest fans, lol. 


I know there are so many new stamps coming out all the time, but sometimes I just love flipping through my binder and choosing one of the older stamps to create a card with. This little cutie is playing dress up with her Mommy's pretty pink dress and pearl necklace. What girl hasn't done this?


The papers are from an older Cosmo Cricket collection, which can still be found at Jessicasprague.com as a digital kit. Love that they didn't retire all those wonderful papers, the older ones are some of my favorites.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Katarina


Ink: Memento, Distress, Perfect Match
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, PTI
Tools & Accessories: EK Success tiny scallop punch, McGill circle punch, Spellbinders Labels dies, PTI ribbon, Copics, embroidery floss, Viva D├ęcor Pearl pen, Sharpie Poster Pen, Crystal Lacquer

13 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina, your card is gorgeous, love the image and I think all little girls have done just that, it's so cute.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Katarina, love the warm colours . this stamp is one of my favourite's
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card and a delightful image. Love the papers and beautiful colouring.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and that ribbon really sets it off - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mum has very good taste! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katarina,
    This is such a lovely image and a perfect choice from you for a mother's day card. I think every mother out there will remember playing like this themselves or will have watched their own daughters do it; either memory will bring a smile to their faces!
    Hope everyone has had a good week.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Katarina! Love the image, so cute and your colouring is amazing! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love your colouring in.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Just Adorable hun,
    I love the Image so much and the coloring is fantastic
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete