Tuesday, 20 March 2012

It’s time for another new stamp release …..


Good morning bloggers, it’s a glorious day today in Leeds and really feels like Spring has arrived at long last

Thanks to everyone who came along to say hello at the Harrogate show this weekend, hope you all had a good time and went home with lots of  goodies!

An exciting post today for you, we have some sneak peeks to show you of our latest release which is due out online on March 28th. Y
ou can get hold of them early if you are going to the NEC this week as they will be available to buy exclusively on our Lili of the Valley stand

There’s a fabulous selection of cute couples, bears and bunnies   ...and there are also a few which are a bit different for us so we really hope that you’ll like them!



Happy Together - Fleur

‘HAPPY TOGETHER’ – this card is by Fleur



‘LOVE BOAT’ – this card is by Katarina

Meant To be - Moni

‘MEANT TO BE’ – this card is by Moni

Strawberries - Bev

‘STRAWBERRIES’ – this card is by Bev


I hope you like what you see in this little taster, make sure you pop along to our sneak peeks page and there will be new cards to show you everyday
See you tomorrow!

25 comments:

  1. OH WOW they are sooooooooo cute and sweet!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..... This new images are fantastic.. The card are wonderful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOhhhhhhh can't wait, these look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo such scrumminess love them...i need them now lol!! hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just gorgeous! I adore the little bears in the boat! :) Always look forward to the LOTV releases, they just get better and better!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, especially the strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable, every one! Of course, I always love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww these are adorable, love the cute images and awwwww I'm going to the NEC... all the way from MALTA woo hoo ICU :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed my class with Bev at Harrogate although we did run out of time. Bought lots of your stamps but I guess I will need to get more now - these are gorgeous, especially that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All this cards are beautiful,I love the green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh loving these sneak peeks....stunning!!

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute! I love them all
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH WOW WOW WOW!!!! I'm in heaven!!! I don't ever want to leave this page.... hehehehe.. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new images are goegeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow...these look amazing!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Harrogate was fab as always girls.
    Loved the new stamps (bought the sentiments with the postage stamp, a baby in a hammock, and girl in a big chair, the girl sitting on the branch, but wanted more)!!
    These new stamps are just lovely.
    The toppers are wonderful as I use these for the children I teach and my paper bag projects. Thank you for the fab designs.
    The man on your (Topper) stall is a lovely person, always smiling, he is always chatty, nothing is too much trouble for him. See you at Port Sunlight in May. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG these are so stinking cute! I love the little bear's in the boat drinking champagne. heehee 'love boat' perfect!
    hUgs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bev, Wow they are so cute!!:) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! What scrummy looking cards!!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what lovely images!! Fab cards by the design team...It was really great catching up at Harrogate, wish these little beauties had been there lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable... I'll be at the NEC... see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such gorgeous creations to showcase those fabulous new images! Wonderful!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love these new release images!!! The cute couples are just brilliant and the berries and bears, oh my! I'd better save some money!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cute new images are to die for! I feel an order coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous cards and the images are delightful. A lovely new range and I can see me having to do a bit more shopping next week!!
    Thank you to all the DT for the wonderful samples.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete