Saturday, 24 March 2012

Good morning everyone! Easter is quickly coming up next month, so I've made up a card using the new Easter Sweeties stamp. I love this adorable image, the sweet little ducks and colorful egg are scrumptious. 

I've used very light, bright Copic colors that I matched up to the papers from Raspberry Road Designs 'Baskets and Bunnies' collection.  




The pretty cherry blossom is a Memory Box die cut that I shaped with an embossing stylus to make it more realistic. I also added a pretty little tulip border along the bottom that I cut on my Silhouette Cameo. I then added pink Liquid Pearls to the flowers. I'm pretty sure the tulip border was a freebie I got from the Sure Cuts A Lot forum. If you haven't checked that forum out yet, you really should. Tons of free SVG files!


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Easter Sweeties'
Ink: Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Hammermill (for printed digital papers and stamped image), Bazzill and Core'dinations
Tools & Accessories: Memory Box Cherry Blossom die, Cameo, Copics, Liquid Pearls, PTI ribbon, yellow pearl

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute. The more I see this stamp image the more I love it. That little ducky on the egg with the flower is just the sweetest little thing. This is a perfect spring/Easter card Katarina
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo im in love with the little ducks
    so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is super cute.
    I love the coloring and the sweet detail
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card - love that image!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and the image is just too cute!
    Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! So cute!! Utter gorgeousness on paper... smiles..
    I love your wonderfully bright colours hun and the image is truly wonderful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwwww that is such a cute card I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutel gorgeous image, it is adorable, beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete