Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Gift Card Holder

Good morning everyone! I find myself looking for the perfect packaging for gift cards, or money every time a birthday comes around and I think I've finally found one. This gift card holder was copied from one I got for a local restaurant. 


Keep your eyes open to the everyday packaging you come across and when you find something you like, take it apart and make your own using the original as a template!


You might want to save the original if you like it, so you can use it in the future. (Ask me how I know?! I lost mine...)


Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Lili of the Valley- 'Born to Shop' & 'Set 10- A5 Verses'
Ink: Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Tools & Accessories: Copics, Scor Pal, Seam binding, McGill circle punch, EK Success edge punch, Spellbinders Labels 1


-Katarina


My Blog

17 comments:

  1. Hi Katarina, this idea is great, and your project is gorgeous , tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katarina what a beautiful project and a fab idea . Thanks for the inspiration
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, thanks for sharing.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea, coupled with a gorgeous card! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    this is such a great idea hunni
    i think it's just perfect sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is soo gorgeous!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a wonderful idea.. love what you have done.. so cute and practical..

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is super and looks fab!!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fabulous idea! The image is just too adorable!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely project and a great idea too. Loving that plastic stand that the card is on - am hoping LOTV sell those too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a brilliant idea, I love it.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous idea, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, I may have to use this one myself hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Katarina Love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Katarina,
    This is a lovey idea and so beautifully executed. Love the colour too.
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete