Sunday, 11 March 2012

For Mum

Good Morning,
Wow, What a lucky girl I am! 
 Darren took Monday off work and kindly took me to the new 
LOTV shop and Ooh it's gorgeous and everyone was so lovely.

Today morning I have a card to share, for Mum.
I wanted to give it a bit more of a shabby look
and I was very brave, after I'd finished colouring her I let water drop off the 
brush around her and just left it. So the little "splats" were intentional LOL!

I have used:
Best Dress, available from the latest gorgeous collection
Tim Hotltz ~ DIs, Chip block alphabet and Butterflight edge
Marianne ~ English roses
Wild Orchid ~ Pearls 
Michele Roos ~ Digi papers

I have quite a few emails asking were I get my mesh from,
It's actually "cotton scrim" from the builders section at B&Q
you get a huge  90m roll for under £4 ~ Bargain!

I have a little candy over at my blog

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop back tomorrow 
for much inspiration from one of the gorgeous girls.

HUGZ 

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Fleur, what a sweetie :D .. and lucky you going to the new LOTV Shop. .. I'm sure you spent hours of fun. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very shabby chic, it is wonderful. Lucky you getting a visit to the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous and great you had a wonderful day your so luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Gorgeous card Fleur! I just love it. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous.
    Any Mum would be proud.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowszer this is so beautiful..love it hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card. Your Mum will love it x

    Hope you had lots of pennies to spend in the new LOTV shop (I'm jealous) Lol.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card - absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Fleur. lovely colour combo. Hugs Judex

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh its beautiful. I will soon be off to B & Q that scrim is fab - thanks for the tip xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fleur,
    What a beautiful card, I love the way you have incorporated the new Tim Holtz butterfly die (I was wondering how to use that to its best effect).
    I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, its been a really bad weekend.
    Anyway, here's to a good week for everyone. Regards and best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete