Saturday, 31 March 2012

A die cut card today ...


Good morning everyone, the weather's not so good today in Leeds today - but haven't we been lucky this last week?
 Everyone seems so much brighter when it's sunny - and anything in my house that didn't move has been washed and pegged on the line!!



I hope you've enjoyed all our 'Mum' and 'pink' cards and projects throughout March as well as the sneak peeks of our latest release.

I'm going to finish the month with a card I made for our new showroom using one of the die cut sheets. The image is Rosie Posy, she was one of the very first designs from Lili of the Valley and is still popular. She's on this die cut sheet and also available as a stamp here

Our die cut sheets are great for a quick card, I love stamping and colouring but don't always have the time. They are on A4 sheets which have 6 coloured images that are die cut and ready to pop out and just use as a topper.








Supplies;

Spellbinders circles, stickles, DoCrafts sentiment, K & Co patterned papers, Core'dinations card, Magnolia Doohickey border die, card candi.


The lace and flowers are from The Ribbon Girl who kindly sent me a box of goodies to use on our showroom cards. Mary and Andrea are the nicest girls and they have a fabulous selection of lace, ribbon, flowers and embellishments so do take a look at their website (and say that I sent you!)



That's it from me for today, I have a new blog and my list of followers is slightly lacking compared to that of the rest of our fabulous DT (only by a few thousand lol) so I'd love it if you'd pop by and pay me a visit here 


Have a lovely Saturday everyone and make sure you come back tomorrow when we'll have something completely different to show you.


Anne xx

10 comments:

  1. Anne such goegeous detail Love the sparkles what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours, purple is the best colour ever! The little heart charm works really well with it ^_^ Love it!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anne, this is beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, the image is gorgeous and liking the sparkle. I sometime feels it is cheating to use a die cut but what you say makes absolute sense so I may just have to try one, they are great value.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,beautiful card,I love the violet colour,and the gloss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne,
    Well funnily enough I have just left your own blog.
    I Like this card very much and you're right about diecut sheets they can be really handy when you need something a little quicker.
    Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!