Monday, 26 March 2012

Bold & Bright Spring

Good Morning!

I was asked if I would make a couple of sneak peeks of Lili of the Valley's March Launch, and since I had the time for it, I couldn't resist playing with these cuties and make a few :)

Since Spring definitly is (early) here in Norway this year, I felt like using some really bright colours on my first to sneak peek projects :)

Here's a Calendar Site I made - using the images "Kitchen Herbs":



♥♥♥

The second project I'll show you, is a Pocket Tag Card - using the image "Paper Lanterns":


All images are coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolor Pencils.

Thanks for peeking in - have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. How lovely are these lena !. well done Hugs laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so wonderful. I love the ideas and colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, love the colours and designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena these are beautiful, so colourful and vibrant. If I had to choose it would be the calendar as it would be useful all year round. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Lena, full of sunshine.
    Thanks for sharing them. Linda

    ReplyDelete