Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Spring Bunny and Together Forever

Good morning – hope everyone is well today!


Don't forget to take a look at our special sneak peeks page where you can get an advance look at the cards made by our design team using the new range of stamps due out on Feberuary 20th


Today we have 2 cards for you by our Pops
Pops left our design team briefly but she’s back and we’re thrilled – just  look at these fabulous cards!



Today I am sharing spring bunny with you, I love daffodils because I love yellow it is my favourite colour and reminds me of spring....

07 Feb - Pops - Spring Bunny 1

I have stamped my image on to neenah card and coloured with markers and chalks, I have added some spray and shine to stop the chalk from smudging.
These gorgeous papers are Crate Paper Portrait and MME Hip Hip Hooray; I have distressed the edges with chalk ink.
I have added a strip of yellow ribbon from my stash, the sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley happy circular sentiments set 8.
My flowers are blooms, 25mm open rose, sweetheart blossoms and a few daffodils that I got for my birthday.
I have punched my own leaves and used lots of stardust for sparkle.
I have added some flat pearls and a small metal corner...

07 Feb - Pops - Spring Bunny 2

This is another favourite of mine – together forever, I love this one especially as you can imagine what expression they have on their faces, I like to think they are giggling...


07 Feb - Pops - Together Forever 1

I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, I have sprayed the image with spray and shine to protect the chalks, I have used my nesties to mount this, the papers are Echo Park Yours Truly and Bo Bunny Love Bandit, I have added a strip of lace and some pink seam binding.
I have used a grunge stamp on the opposite corners and one of the new love sentiments and cut it out and tied it to my bow with a small pearl heart.
I have used two more of the love sentiments and added some stardust to make them sparkle.
My flowers are trellis rose, lilies, cherry blossoms and 10mm open roses, I have punched my leaves using a frond punch.
Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

07 Feb - Pops - Together Forever 2

Thanks Pops!
You can visit her blog here and don’t forget to pop back tomorrow for a card by Dawny P
Have a lovely day x

7 comments:

  1. Love both of these they are gorgeous, I so want the together forever image love it.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are truly amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Pops ~~so glad to see your creations....truly LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!
    Hugz and blessings
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Anne, it is lovely to see Pops back with you at LOTV, she makes such pretty cards and always full of texture and layers. I love hopping by her blog to see what she is up to. So,
    Welcome back Pops, I for one love you work and look forward to seeing more of your creations with LOTV images again. Your bunny is definitely 'hopping happy' as you have created a card in really happy colours. As for your 'Together Forever' couple, its just darling; but I think they are not speaking, he is really shy so she is slowly moving in to touch his hand and maybe (later) even steal a kiss. Aaah....LOL!!
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindyloo have a beautiful story to tell!! Love your cards!! Hugs from Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are beautiful but the Hoppy Bunny stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete