Sunday, 19 February 2012

Sneak Peeks on Parade!

Woohoo!  It’s almost that time when you can go and order your new stamps from Lili of the Valley they go on sale midnight tonight so get ya fingers ready on your mouse to get yours!
We thought we would put all the sneak peeks “on parade” in case you can’t make your mind up,  and here they are
Basket of Roses
1 basket of roses
Wish upon a star
2 wish upon a star
Blossom
3 blossom
Moving Day
8 moving day
Easter Sweeties
9 easter sweeties
A special Gift
5 a special gift
Make a Wish
27 make a wish
Dainty Dancer
32 dainty dancer
Party Girl
31 party girl
Baby with Bunny
10 baby with bunny
Baby with Teddy
13 baby with teddy
Blossom
24 blossom
Hoppy Easter
Easter Sweeties
22 easter sweeties
Dainty Dancer
14 dainty dancer
Pretty Bouquet
11 pretty bouquet
27 puppy love
Special Gift
23 special gift
Hoppy Easter
19 hoppy easter
Moving Day
Baby with Teddy
15 baby with teddy
Basket of Roses
29 basket of roses
Wish upon a star
4 wish upon a star
Pretty Bouquet
6 pretty bouquet
Party Girl
17 party girl
Puppy Love
7 puppy love
Special Gift
30 special gift
Baby with Bunny
16 baby with bunny
Easter Sweeties
18 easter sweeties
Make a wish
25 make a wish
Wish upon a star
26 wish upon a star
Special Gift
12 special gift

18 comments:

  1. Wow, these stamps are soo darn cute. The cards are fantastic. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are awesome! I really love the "Puppy Love" <3 It makes my heart warms when I see it

    Regina Carmanita
    Anggi and Tin's Corner
    Blithe SeƱorita

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW, I want them all.......let's hope I winn the lotery, hihihi!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word these are allthe most stunning cards i wish i could get these results..fantastic hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO unfair!!! I wan't them all... it should be forbidden to make a release this pretty!! Great job on the cards girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw.... Gorgeous!!!!!
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous these cards,
    so hard to chose... the stamps are all beautiful to work with!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they are all so lovely can't wait!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the cards are so darn cute that I can skip my real candy this week (and I certainly do like my chocolates).
    I get the same happy feeling and will be thinner too:-). The DT-girls are so talented and it's always a joy to pop in here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW... So many Beautiful Cards!.. Stunning Work!!
    And you all have so different styles and has chosen Different Colors.. And many many Details to look at!..
    Great Work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want them all! I can´t waite...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and adorable images, displayed on so many gorgeous creationsX:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow I coudln't choose a favourite, they are all adorable.
    Fantastic cards girls, they're all gorgeous
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so many choices and fab samples think my fav has to be Hoppy Easter...chocolate always wins rofl.....but then I like....all of them!!! :0

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! they are all beautiful !! and so much variety - I love them all !!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards and wonderful new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!