Friday, 17 February 2012

3 cards for you today!

 

Good morning crafters and thanks for visiting the Lili of the Valley ‘Ideas to Inspire’ blog.

Our Pops has made 3 fabulous cards to inspire you today so over to her;

 

The first card I am sharing today has a cute couple from Lili of the Valley called The Little Things and some of the new Love Sentiments....

17 Feb - Pops - The Little Things 1

I have stamped my image on to Neenah Card and coloured with markers, chalks and white pen, I have used Bo Bunny Love Bandits Papers and I have distressed all the edges with chalk ink, I have added some scraps of Muslim Fabric and a strip of lace, I have stamped my sentiment and cut it out and added some Stardust to make it sparkle, my flowers are Curly Wild Roses, Cherry Blossoms and Sweetheart Blossoms, I have punched my own Leaves and added a Pearl Heart, I have pushed a Crown Pin through the top and a String of Pearls, the Metal Corner has been painted with crackle paint......

17 Feb - Pops - The Little Things 2

 

 

The second card I am sharing is Bear and Butterflies  - I got to say I love this little guy, he wears glasses and that makes me smile...

17 Feb - Pops - Bear And Butterflies 1

I have stamped my bear on to Neenah Card and coloured him with markers, chalks and white pen, I have used up scraps of paper Glitz Pretty in Pink and French Kiss, I have distressed all the edges with chalk ink and added a doily under my image, I have stapled a little lace and ric a rac to my card, I had a little left so made a bow to go under my flowers, I have used Grunge Tickets for my sentiment and I have stamped the top corner with Magic Florals, my flowers are Curly Wild Roses, Cherry Blossoms, 15mm 10mm Open Roses, I have punched my own Leaves and added Stardust to almost everything, and a little pearl Heart and a punched butterfly...

17 Feb - Pops - Bear And Butterflies 2

 

 

For my final card today I have On The GardenWall, this has to be one of my all time favourites as you can use it for so many occasions...

17 Feb - Pops - On The Garden Wall 1

I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, I always use a spray when I use chalks to set the chalk so it doesn't rub off, I have cut out my image with a circle nestie and backed it with a scallop nestie, the gorgeous papers are Pion From My Heart 2, I have distressed all the edges with chalks, I have used a retired die for my corners and added a Flat Pearl, my flowers are Beehive Blossoms, Cherry Blossom, 25mm, 10mm Open Rose and Sweetheart Blossoms, I have used a Frond Punch for my leaves, and I popped a Crown Pin in the top flowers, I have used one of the new LOTV love sentiments, these are fabulous.....

Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

 

Take a look at Pop’s work on her blog and make sure you come back tomorrow when we’ll have more ideas to inspire you from Dawny P

 

19 comments:

  1. OMG, they are ALL so stunning with the "WOW" factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i 'open' my blog and i see all those gorgeous cards in my sidebar.. it makes my day!

    So Beautiful and lovely in colours and colouring, just amazing!

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. sooo beautiful.. ♥♥♥

    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are absolut fantastic.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, it is lovely to see how the stamps can be used. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh those are so cute! love all three xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~All cards are so beautiful,
    I cannot choice which is my favouite.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~All cards are so beautiful,
    I cannot choice which is my favouite.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always they are absolutely stunning creations xxxxx hugs amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!!!!! Love them!!!!
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely amazing creations:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi They are all wonderful thanksyou for the sneak peaks I have not been able to comment on your blog for a long time as the new posts don't show for some reason !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Three Stunning cards, love them all !
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pops,
    these cards are so gorgeous, thank you for the inspiration. I have just picked up the Bear and Butterflies stamp to use for a card tomorrow ad wasn't sure of the colours to use; well now I have your lovely colouring to inspire me, so thanks again.
    Have a great weekend Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just stunning, so delicate and pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love LOTV stamps, and the samples here, as always are just amazing. I cannot waitto get some , but I cannot choose so I may have to have them all....
    Well Done they are all FAB !!
    Elaine.W

    ReplyDelete