Monday, 27 February 2012

2 projects to share with you today

 

 

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend

We have  a treat for you today, Pops has 2 projects to share with you

This fabulous little notebook is first up, she made it with our messy messages stamp. You can get this stamp and a selection of our other favourites for just £3.00 on our special offers page

Pops kindly sent us this to display in our new shop and it is the cutest little book, it would make a gorgeous gift …

 

 

27 Feb - Pops - Messy Messages 1

 

Today I am sharing a little notebook with you that I made using up scraps of paper and Messy Messages...

 

27 Feb - Pops - Messy Messages 2

 

I have stamped my image on to Neenah Card and coloured with markers, pencils and chalks, I have distressed the edges with chalks as always. I have used up scraps of MME Breeze, I love to saves scraps up for things like this.

I have used a notebook punch for the edge of the paper, and a Bracket Tab Die for the side.

I have added a little pearl Heart and then popped it all in my Bind It All machine to create my little notebook. I have used up scraps of Sky Blue Seam Binding to the rings for a bit of texture and on the letter I have stamped a heart from the new Love Sentiments and then added some Stardust....

The second project for you today from Pops is a tag card made with bunches of love which is also on special offer at £3.00 for a limited time

27 Feb - Pops - Bunches Of Love 1

 

 

I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, the papers are scrap bits of MME Blink of an eye and Everyday Flair, all the edges have been distressed with chalk ink, I have added some Fabric behind the image, I have used Kraft Card and stamped my Sentiment on to it, I have also added a Corner Stamp to the back piece, I have added a tiny bit of scrap ric a rac, some scrap Lace and a string of Pearls, I have added some Blooms and 10mm Open Roses, I have punched my own leaves and added lots of Stardust for extra sparkle...

 

27 Feb - Pops - Bunches Of Love 2

 

I have made the tag myself, these are perfect for using up scraps…

  1. Take a bit if card stock and cut to 15cm by 29.5cm.
  2. Fold in over at 13cm.
  3. Cut of the corners to create your tag.
  4. Decorate as you would like it to be.
  5. Cut a scallop and plain circle and glue together, then fold in half.
  6. Pop this over the top of your tag card and punch a hole through the centre.
  7. I have used wet glue and an eyelet.
  8. Using up scraps of ribbon and lace for the top.

Thanks Pops for those, they’re both lovely and I hope everyone will have a go themselves

Make sure you visit tomorrow when we’ll be showing another lovely card from Dawny P

 

13 comments:

  1. Hi all
    As always Pops you produced some adorable samples. I love them both very much, but if I had to choose (which luckily I don't) it would be the notebook by a fraction. You may ask why, well you will laugh 'cos it's only because of the colours. I just adore this turquoise blue and kraft together.
    Thanks for all the 'how to' details.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are adorable. Sweet stamps.
    hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so adorable..the tag card would be great for Mothering Sunday, Carole Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable . Thank you for the tag idea . I am going to try this. Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these projects are just absolutely gorgeous projects and I really love them both too. Wonderful work as always Pops, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are amazing and stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Both cards are wonderful!!!
    Just wanted to also let you know that on the new blog candy, you have the dreaw date as 4/3 is that right or did you mane 3/3? Just want to know so I make sure, I mark my calendar to make sure I ck on certain blogs for winners in case I am busy that day and it reminds me to ck, just in case I should happen to win.
    Thanks much
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry on spell error, meant draw not dreaw.
    Donna
    This blogger should have spell ck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, the winner of the blog candy will be drawn on Sunday night (4th March)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both projects are gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this 2 project are wonderful. the image are sweet and coloured very well.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects! I love them both, so gorgeous!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful. I particularly love the "messy messages" stamp
    HelenPie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!