Thursday, 26 January 2012

One for the Boys

It’s Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge today and this week our challenge is to make a card for a boy (or in my case man lol).  I have made a valentines card and although there are the usual flowers on it does it for me.

 

bev-rochester-lotv-bubble-bath

I have used Bubble Bath from Lili of the Valley, as well as the Grunge Corners and Love Sentiments.

bev-rochester-lotv-bubble-bath-1

The paper is Prima Alla Prima pad, the ribbon is Light Scallop Blue Trim and both are from Dies to Die For.

The gorgeous turquoise flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, I spritzed them with chalk white glimmer spray then inked them with Walnut Stain.

bev-rochester-lotv-bubble-bath-2

8 comments:

  1. Bev your card is adorable...!!! I love this sweet image, the beautiful papers and all the details.

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That stamp is just great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colours!
    Hug from Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, Truly an amazing card and image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Bev and I love the colour combo.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verry zweet!!

    greetings Wilga

    ReplyDelete