Wednesday, 18 January 2012

A New Baby Girl

Hi dear Lili of the Valley friends,

today I want to share with you another card of me ... this time I`ve made a baby card using the cute image *Baby Girl* and I selected also a matching sentiment of the For You Circular Sentiment Set, both from Lili of the Valley.

I thought the beautiful papers of Magnolia are just perfect for this cute image and I finally managed to make some Spiral Roses :O)

Stamps: Baby Girl & For You Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Sending happy smiles and lots of hugs


  1. OMG! What a beautiful card!! It is gorgeous. So cute! The colors, the embelishments, everything!! I love it!

  2. Beautiful care, well done. Jane x

  3. Awe! this is as cute as a button! Such an adorable image, and I love everything, every detail...great, wonderful card :O) hugs! Leah Ann

  4. So cute and love the colors! Very detailed too.

  5. This image is so cute, gorgeous card.

  6. Beautiful card and the image is so so cute:) Sandra H

  7. wow, gooorgeous card!!!!

  8. Oi Linda,
    Passando para conhecer seu cantinho e ver as novidades.
    Fiquei realmente muito encantada com seus trabalhos.
    Cada um mais lindo que o outros.
    Menina estou aproveitando a oportunidade e lhe seguindo assim posso garantir meu breve retorno.
    Bjos no seu coração.
    Fique na PAZ sempre.