Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Love Grows

My card today is a totally new colour scheme for me.  It’s not often I colour with the E93 – E99 family but I love this Prima Romantique paper so it had to be done.  The pretty lace is Grand Lace Trim but I am being frugal and cut it in half, so twice the lace for 1/2 the price lol

bev-rochester-lotv-love-grows

The stamp is Love Grows from Lili of the Valley.  I have also used the new Love Sentiments and Grunge Corners on the card.  These stamps are just totally fab and having them clear is such a bonus.

The seam binding and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used 4mm rose buds, 15mm roses, 20mm roses and 25mm hybrid tea rose

A close up of the heart from the Love Sentiments which I stamped onto Kraft in Walnut Stain then stamped the Cherish sentiment in black ink.

bev-rochester-lotv-love-grows2

The inside showing the Grunge Corners in use, love them (think I already said that lol)

bev-rochester-lotv-love-grows3

A close up of the image, I coloured the sky with the ink and brush technique (video tutorial on my Video Tutorials page.

bev-rochester-lotv-love-grows1

And that’s it from me today, must dash Smile

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

8 comments:

  1. Deine Karte ist ganz bezaubernd. Die kleinen Rosen wirken schön zart und duftig. Du hast toll coloriert und die vielen einzelnen Teile sind so liebevoll angeordnet. Ein Meisterwerk!

    Begeisterte Grüße
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev. What a gorgeous card! The colouring, as always is amazing, love the paper and the flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colors, and the paper is fantastique in combination with the colored stamp. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card!!
    Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this card Bev. It reminds me that those pesky old brown leaves, still blowing around, are soon to be gone and replaced with lush green ones as spring comes upon us.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - the grunge corners are great (I think you might have mentioned that!)
    I am having great fun with the mega candy I won - please visit me and see what I have made xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!