Thursday, 19 January 2012

Lazy Afternoon

Good morning,
Like many crafters I really struggle with male cards,
but every time I do need to make one I always reach for one of the LOTV boys/men images.
They are all just so gorgeous!
I made this card for my father-in-law, using my particular favourite, "Lazy Afternoon"
you'll find the stamp available here.

for more details please feel free to visit my blog

Don't forget the fabulous new stamps available from midnight on Saturday
Thanks for looking
BIG HUGZ 

11 comments:

  1. wat een leuke kaart is dit groetjes Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a boy, I love this image.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you haven't struggled too much with this one its gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, love the image ! Hugs from Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is sooo... i don't find a word! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fleur,
    I bought this stamp at the NEC last year and the first card I made using it was in the same colours as yours. It is such an adorable stamp isn't it? I reach for it often.
    Really adore your card, perfect for any male recipient.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So gorgeous! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great male card, love the image and the colours. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! this is just gorgeous hun...love the colours and how you have coloured he image..really stunning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete