Friday, 20 January 2012

All our dreams

Hi there, a quick post to share the card I made for Lili’s Little Fairies challenge – Lavender and Lace.  I sneaked some buttery yellow in to warm the lavender …. I’m not fussed on purples, lavenders and lilacs much.  Give me pink any day Rolling on the floor laughing

bev-rochester-lotv-all-our-dreams-190112

I have used All our dreams from Lili of the Valley and only had a scrap of the dotty paper which fitted the tag card that I had been fiddling with so job’s a good’un – card done Smile 

The 25mm hybrid tea rose, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, 6mm rose buds and lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

10 comments:

  1. Stunning gift tag! Such an adorable image and love lace and flowers.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image:) I love the color combo a lot! Happy Friday! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and such an adorable image truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is like lemony sherbert with a lollipop. Know what I mean?. Delicious and so sweet.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so precious, what a cute stamp.Love the beautiful colors u used.
    Hugs Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooooo sweet! :) love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute the image is adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete