Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Summer Daydream

IMG_7725
Hi Everyone!  I have another card to share featuring one of the new images from Lili of the Valley.  (The new stamps will be available on November 10th.)  This image is called Daydream and features the new Summer character.  The image comes with the sentiment on used on my card.

I used some patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye’s Stella & Rose paper pad.  I stitched my layers and die cut the image with a rectangle nestability die and the sentiment with a petite oval nestability die.  I added some pink pearls and a couple white buttons.  I finished off my card with these flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts: 25mm pink tone open roses set b, 4mm baby pink closed rose buds, 15mm pink tone open roses set b, and 15mm white open roses.

IMG_7726

I colored the image on copic x-press it cardstock with copic markers.  I used these markers: BG000, G82, G85, BG01, BG09, R20, R21, R22, E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02, E31, E33, E35, E37, E29, colorless blender.  (Sorry for the fuzzy photo.  It was the best of the lot.)

IMG_7729
I used a pink copic marker to fill in the letters in the sentiment that comes with the image.

Have a great day!

Niki

6 comments:

  1. HI NIKI!!
    GORGEOUS!! I LOVED YOUR CARD!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image, detailing and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito lindo!
    Meigo e delicado!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful creation. Love the image.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete