Saturday, 5 November 2011

So Sweet!

Hello everyone! Are you all excited for the new stamps coming up soon? Which are your favorite so far? What do you think of the sweet new summer girls? 

It was almost a shock to my system to make this card, lol! I really had to force myself out of Christmas mode! I went very bright and bold and colorful with these Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers.


I had a hard time choosing which pattern to use so I used a bunch of them! 



I colored 'Cake Glorious Cake' with Copics, using colors pulled from the papers.  I used Liquid Applique to give the icing a realistic fluffy look, and the wings are covered in Stickles.


It won't be long now blog friends! The release is only 5 days away...


Thanks for taking a look!


Stamps: Cake Glorious Cake, So Sweet sentiment from LOTV
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Tools & Accessories: PTI ribbon, SU oval punches, EK Success tiny scallop edge punch, Copics, Stickles, Liquid Applique, Stickles


~Katarina

4 comments:

  1. oh just love this image to bits,and your colors are just gorgeous beautiful detail hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow such a lot of beautiful colours on your card, fabulous image and great colouring just amazing all round :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! You ar so lucky to have them all!
    Beautiful card! Hugs,Anne-Eddie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this creation too! Gorgeous bright colours. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete