Sunday, 6 November 2011

Sneak Peek - Perfect Present

Hellooo, I’m back from the NEC!  Tired and definitely not shopped out.  In fact I only bought two Memory Box dies there – how’s that for being good lol.  I did manage to get some non crafty Christmas presents in which for me is good (I’m the one rushing around in a daze on Christmas Eve desperately trying to get my presents in usually).

Today’s card is one of the samples I took down to the NEC for Lili of the Valley, she’s called Summer – Perfect Present.  I really do love these new images.

bev-rochester-lotv-perfect-present

All the supplies used are listed on my blog.

bev-rochester-lotv-perfect-present-1

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

2 comments:

  1. This card was beautiful.
    Hugs Anne-Eddie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far this is one of the cutest cards I've ever seen. Beautiful. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete